Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Expo Amazonica 2017 drives demand for exotic fruits in PeruExpo Amazonica 2017 shot up exotic fruits demand from domestic and foreign buyers, Exports and Tourism Promotion Board (PromPeru) Manager Luis Torres affirmed.
The event took place simultaneously in Tarapoto and Moyobamba cities (both in San Martin region) on August 10-13. In this sense, the fair served as platform to promote and position the area's exotic products in international markets.
Sacha inchi (a.k.a. Inca peanut), passion fruit and golden pineapple were some of the products which stood out on the occasion.
Publication date: 8/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: