Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Expo Amazonica 2017 drives demand for exotic fruits in PeruExpo Amazonica 2017 shot up exotic fruits demand from domestic and foreign buyers, Exports and Tourism Promotion Board (PromPeru) Manager Luis Torres affirmed.
The event took place simultaneously in Tarapoto and Moyobamba cities (both in San Martin region) on August 10-13. In this sense, the fair served as platform to promote and position the area's exotic products in international markets.
Sacha inchi (a.k.a. Inca peanut), passion fruit and golden pineapple were some of the products which stood out on the occasion.
Publication date: 8/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: