Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Expo Amazonica 2017 drives demand for exotic fruits in PeruExpo Amazonica 2017 shot up exotic fruits demand from domestic and foreign buyers, Exports and Tourism Promotion Board (PromPeru) Manager Luis Torres affirmed.
The event took place simultaneously in Tarapoto and Moyobamba cities (both in San Martin region) on August 10-13. In this sense, the fair served as platform to promote and position the area's exotic products in international markets.
Sacha inchi (a.k.a. Inca peanut), passion fruit and golden pineapple were some of the products which stood out on the occasion.
Publication date: 8/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: