- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Afghan president resolves air cargo issues
Ghani issued the order stating that the fruit must be delivered to Delhi and Amritsar every week.
The president’s order comes after weeks of issues which resulted in the loss of tons of fresh fruit that rotted at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul following flight delays.
“The cargo route is in a trial phase and there have been some problems. But in the meeting that was held with the president, (it was decided) Kam Air will soon start regular flights for transferring cargo to India,” Dawa Khan Minapal, the president’s deputy spokesman said.
As per the president’s order, Kam Air will prepare a Boeing 737 within the next four days which will be used to transport fresh fruit to India.
“Our first flight to India will start on 17th of August and we will have two flights per week to India, one from Kabul, another from Kandahar,” Farid Paikar, Kam Air deputy head said.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/25/2018 Del Monte orders six new container vessels
- 09/25/2018 FreshDirect apologizes as grocery shipments falter
- 09/25/2018 MSC: The 2020 sulphur cap is increasing operation costs.
- 09/24/2018 China: Our products are stuck on ships
- 09/24/2018 ONE shipping company's transit time improvements will benefit the Chilean cherry
- 09/24/2018 Block train? Next station, Europe
- 09/21/2018 China: JD.com wants to ship fruit from all over the world to China in 48 hours
- 09/21/2018 UAE: Etihad refreshes freight network to concentrate on core trade lanes
- 09/20/2018 A.P. Moller - Maersk takes next steps in integration to improve customer experience
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”