Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- World-first Panama disease-resistant Cavendish bananas developed
- Zimbabwe: Timing of general's visit to China raises questions
- NZ: AVOCO's avocado exports growing, despite some market inconsistencies
- New avocado variety to extend growing season
- Dwindling labor force in Washington fruit tree industry putting stress on production
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Auction banana ripening rooms for sale at N Smyth & CoA unique opportunity to purchase used Interko fruit ripening rooms.
N Smyth & Co are selling their warehouse in Ballycoolin Dublin, therefore their banana ripening rooms are surplus to requirements and are being offered for sale.
The rooms are being offered for sale in two lots or a combination of both:
Lot 1. 12 x Interko ETH 24 Pallet (ISO 1.2m x 1m) Two Level Rooms with BG Int Doors (Year 2003).
Lot 2: 4 X Interko ETH 36 Pallet (ISO 1.2m x 1m) Three Level Rooms with BG Int Doors (Year 2010).
Lot 3: Lot 1 and Lot 2 Combined ie 16 x Interko Rooms
The rooms currently used for ripening bananas, are being sold by Dublin based machinery auctioneers McKay (www.mckay.ie) in association with Dutch based Troostwijk who are hosting the Online Auction.
The rooms can be viewed at Ballycoolin only 12 KM (20 min taxi) from Dublin Airport dublinairport.com by appointment with McKay’s tel 00353 1 490 3130 or email@example.com
The Online Auction is scheduled to close on Thursday 14 September, however serious offers may be considered in advance.
Full details on: www.mckay.ie
Publication date: 8/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: