Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Saturday, August 12 at 6:50 am
Avocados from Peru featured on Baltimore’s NBC news channel
On August 12th at 6:50AM, WBAL News Channel 11 will be featuring four end-of-summer Peruvian Avocado dishes. As a heart-healthy food, each of the featured dishes is packed with nutritious and delicious ingredients.
The Peruvian Brothers will be the guest chefs on the segment representing Avocados From Peru. The duo will demonstrate how to make Crab Stuffed Peruvian Avocados and will display other popular dishes including the Peruvian Avocado Triple Decker Sandwich, Peruvian Avocado Ceviche and Peruvian Avocado Causa Rellena.
The Peruvian Brothers were born and raised off the coast of Lima, Peru where they have since brought their business and food experience to the United States, serving the Washington D.C. area Peruvian food straight from their food truck. Aside from food, the brothers also have quite the athletic gene –Giuseppe is a former Olympic rower and Mario is a well-versed sailor. Together the pair serves as renowned global ambassadors for Avocados From Peru.
For Baltimore viewers who sleep in on Saturday mornings, the recorded version of the segment will be available on the WBAL-TV website: http://www.wbaltv.com
CEO and President
Peruvian Avocado Commission
Tel: (202) 607-0560
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: