Job offersmore »
- Greenhouse Grower Manager - Bermuda
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Undeclared milk allergen
Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. recalls coleslaw kits
Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. in Salinas is conducting a limited recall of 293 cases of Taylor Farms Creamy Homestyle Coleslaw Kits due to an undeclared milk allergen. Milk is an ingredient in the dressing packet included in the salad kit. This recall is limited to one production day from a single location which distributes to Raley’s in California and Savemart in California. The recall did not apply to any other Taylor Farms products.
Taylor Farms took this action proactively because people who are sensitive or have allergies to milk could be at risk of an adverse reaction if they consume this product. The undeclared allergen was discovered through a quality check. At this time no reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of this product have been reported. Anyone concerned about a reaction should contact a healthcare provider.
The recalled Taylor Farms Creamy Homestyle Coleslaw Kits were produced on July 31, 2017 and have a “Best If Used By Date” of 08-16-17 with a lot code: TFRS212A07C on the front of the bag. No other code dates of this product or any other Taylor Farms products are involved in this recall.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: