Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dunkin Donuts facing fake blueberry lawsuitDunkin Donuts is facing a class action litigation alleging there are no real blueberries in its glazed blueberry donuts or Munchkin, blueberry butternut donuts and blueberry crumb cake donuts. The petition alleges that the sale is a false and misleading business practice.
The lawsuit filed by Cook county resident Bartosz Grabowski in the district court for the northern district of Illinois, representing 100 Illinois residents alleged that the bluish bits in the popular products were imitation blueberries with a blue color and round shape.
Blueberries are believed to be the most powerful source of anti-oxidants with anti-cancerous properties. They are also packed with phytofavinoids. The indigo colored round berries contain vitamin K, vitamin C and a great amount of fiber. They also contain micro-elements such as manganese and copper.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: