Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Dunkin Donuts facing fake blueberry lawsuitDunkin Donuts is facing a class action litigation alleging there are no real blueberries in its glazed blueberry donuts or Munchkin, blueberry butternut donuts and blueberry crumb cake donuts. The petition alleges that the sale is a false and misleading business practice.
The lawsuit filed by Cook county resident Bartosz Grabowski in the district court for the northern district of Illinois, representing 100 Illinois residents alleged that the bluish bits in the popular products were imitation blueberries with a blue color and round shape.
Blueberries are believed to be the most powerful source of anti-oxidants with anti-cancerous properties. They are also packed with phytofavinoids. The indigo colored round berries contain vitamin K, vitamin C and a great amount of fiber. They also contain micro-elements such as manganese and copper.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: