Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tunisian date exports rise by 19%From October 1, 2016 to August 7, 2017, Tunisia exported 103,000 tons of dates valued at 530.3 million dinars ($220 million). This was disclosed in a statement from the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Fisheries, released yesterday.
Proceeds of the exports over the period reviewed were 19% more than that recorded a year before, amounting to 445.8 million dinars ($185 million).
In regards to the main export destinations of the dates, Morocco is at the top of the ranking with more than a quarter of exported volumes (26,700 tons) ahead of France (7,600 tons), Italy (7,100 tons), Spain (6,000 tons), Malaysia (6,000 tons) and Germany (6,000 tons).
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: