Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tunisian date exports rise by 19%From October 1, 2016 to August 7, 2017, Tunisia exported 103,000 tons of dates valued at 530.3 million dinars ($220 million). This was disclosed in a statement from the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Fisheries, released yesterday.
Proceeds of the exports over the period reviewed were 19% more than that recorded a year before, amounting to 445.8 million dinars ($185 million).
In regards to the main export destinations of the dates, Morocco is at the top of the ranking with more than a quarter of exported volumes (26,700 tons) ahead of France (7,600 tons), Italy (7,100 tons), Spain (6,000 tons), Malaysia (6,000 tons) and Germany (6,000 tons).
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: