Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Morocco's veg exports to EU up 17%Morocco's vegetables exports to the European Union increased by 17 percent in the first half of this year compared to the same period of 2016.
The total value of the exports in the first six months of 2017 stood at 551.8 million euros (648 million USD) compared to 470.6 million euros (553 million USD) a year earlier, the financial daily L'Economiste said, citing figures from Eurostat, compiled by the Spanish producer-exporter association Fepex.
Morocco remains one of the top suppliers of the EU in terms of fresh vegetables. Tomatoes, potatoes and onions are the principal vegetable products exported from Morocco to the EU.
In recent years, Morocco's exports to the EU market accounted for about 60 percent of its total agricultural and food exports.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: