Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Morocco's veg exports to EU up 17%Morocco's vegetables exports to the European Union increased by 17 percent in the first half of this year compared to the same period of 2016.
The total value of the exports in the first six months of 2017 stood at 551.8 million euros (648 million USD) compared to 470.6 million euros (553 million USD) a year earlier, the financial daily L'Economiste said, citing figures from Eurostat, compiled by the Spanish producer-exporter association Fepex.
Morocco remains one of the top suppliers of the EU in terms of fresh vegetables. Tomatoes, potatoes and onions are the principal vegetable products exported from Morocco to the EU.
In recent years, Morocco's exports to the EU market accounted for about 60 percent of its total agricultural and food exports.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: