Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New Subway design inspired by fresh vegetablesSubway has announced a new store design plan, inspired by fresh vegetables and technology, to give their customers a better experience.
“We’ve created a modern design that gives our guests choices - from how they order, to how they pick up their food, to how they enjoy their meal,” said Trevor Haynes, Vice President of Operations at Subway. “The reactions from our guests, our franchisees and the Sandwich Artists have been incredibly positive.”
Digital: Self-order kiosks in select locations, digital menu boards and, as always, Apple and Samsung Pay options. Guests enjoy a speedy Subway® experience with a separate food preparation area and a designated pre-order pick-up location for kiosk, mobile app, delivery, catering and a bot for Messenger orders.
Food: A fresh veggie display with whole tomatoes, green peppers, onions and cucumbers that are sliced daily, plus new bread and cookie displays at the front of the line. Subway Fresh Forward restaurants also include new menu items, starting with pico de gallo, new sauces, house-made pickles, and gluten-free bread.
Dine-In Experience: Bright and playful décor, curated music, and comfortable seating with USB charging ports and complimentary Wi-Fi create a welcoming environment.
The Subway Fresh Forward design has been brought to life with input from franchisees and customers around the world. There are 12 pilot locations open today in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.: Tamarac, FL; Orlando, FL (2); Winter Park, FL; Chula Vista, CA; Knoxville, TN; Palmview, TX; Hillsboro, OR; Vancouver, WA; Beauport, QC; Granby, QC; and Manchester, U.K.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: