Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 3-5, 2017
Beijng tradefair ChinaFVF gives access to Chinese produce marketThe China International Fruit and Vegetable Fair (ChinaFVF 2017) will be held in the China National Convention Center in Beijing from November 3-5, 2017. The organisation expects over 300 exhibitors to attend the event.
ChinaFVF 2017 is officially supported by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ). The theme of this year’s exhibition is ‘innovation in fresh drives brand development’.
The event will include a 3 day exhibition as well as an array of lectures and talks during the International Fruit and Vegetable Conference.
“Innovation is a key factor to create more value and a competitive edge in terms of new varieties and technology. A refreshed emphasis on new products and development is a key focus of our 2017 event", according to the organisation
ChinaFVF can be the first step for international players to enter the Chinese market, find partners and expand business in China. It is an opportunity to find premium Chinese produce, get up to date regarding the latest national policies, understand market entry processes and meet with AQSIQ officials.
China FVF welcomes experts, growers, suppliers, traders, and buyers, as well as key players in the industry from all over the world to come together to explore the next stages of growth.
Sign up at our official website at www.chinafvf.com or contact with Ms. Li Tong for registration at email@example.com.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: