Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
November 3-5, 2017
Beijng tradefair ChinaFVF gives access to Chinese produce marketThe China International Fruit and Vegetable Fair (ChinaFVF 2017) will be held in the China National Convention Center in Beijing from November 3-5, 2017. The organisation expects over 300 exhibitors to attend the event.
ChinaFVF 2017 is officially supported by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China (AQSIQ). The theme of this year’s exhibition is ‘innovation in fresh drives brand development’.
The event will include a 3 day exhibition as well as an array of lectures and talks during the International Fruit and Vegetable Conference.
“Innovation is a key factor to create more value and a competitive edge in terms of new varieties and technology. A refreshed emphasis on new products and development is a key focus of our 2017 event", according to the organisation
ChinaFVF can be the first step for international players to enter the Chinese market, find partners and expand business in China. It is an opportunity to find premium Chinese produce, get up to date regarding the latest national policies, understand market entry processes and meet with AQSIQ officials.
China FVF welcomes experts, growers, suppliers, traders, and buyers, as well as key players in the industry from all over the world to come together to explore the next stages of growth.
Sign up at our official website at www.chinafvf.com or contact with Ms. Li Tong for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 8/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: