Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bonduelle Group records 16.3% increase in turnover
The Bonduelle Group’s turnover has increased by 16.3% over the 2016-2017 exercise. They have reached the €2 billion mark, largely thanks to the acquisition of American Ready Pac Foods.
According to the group, their sales reached €2.28 billion and turnover has seen a 2.7% increase in organic growth, a figure at the “higher end” of their target, as well as a favourable exchange rate.
Bonduelle finalised their acquisition of Ready Pac Foods, American specialists in individually packed salad portions, for €379 million. The acquisition asserts their growth outside of Europe and in the fresh, ready to eat vegetable sector.
The lack of produce due to shortages in the summer 2016 (canned and frozen vegetables) and the start of 2017 (salad in sachets) was made up for in the spring by the mild weather that favoured canned sweetcorn consumption and grocery products.
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: