Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: iFresh takes legal steps against TfreshChinese trade fair organizer iFresh (iFresh亚果会) has announced it has taken legal actions against Tfresh (Tfresh万果风云会|亚果会).
iFresh is known for it's annual exhibitions on the Chinese fresh produce industry, taking place each November in Shanghai.
Since the two organizations split in 2016, both have continued to market iFresh's original brand and core activities, including the organizing of events and the running of online media channels. Now, iFresh is claiming they are the rightful owners to the brand and its core activities.
iFresh is part of Chinese company 'Shanghai Fresh Information Technology Co., Ltd, established in 2012. Tfresh is part of Shanghai Yixian Culture Communication, established in 2016.
In 2016, Shanghai Fresh Information Technology Co., Ltd has successfully registered a number of trademarks that include the provision of goods and services in, among other, categories such as; plants, nuts, fresh berries, fresh fruits, varieties and plant seeds. In addition, the organization is officially registered as a professional service provider for business management, marketing and office services.
Tfresh acknowledges there is a legal struggle ongoing. Management of the company states that they have launched legal action to be able to continue the professional activities they are specialized in.
The court is expected to release a judgement by the end of this month.
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: