Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New CO2 installation for refrigerating and storing beans
Recently, Huijbregts Koeltechniek installed a trans-critical CO2 installation for the company Jansen & Co. At the new location in Woensdrecht this cell will be used for refrigerating and storing beans. The entire cell can be used for storing beans. About 50 per cent of the cell’s surface can be used to quickly cool beans back down by means of a suction wall with a stair system. To this end, a trans-critical CO2 installation has been installed with a cooling capacity of about 130 kWatt, divided over three Bitzer suction compressors and four evaporators with blow plenums. A vertical gas cooler has been placed outside.
In view of the future policy for synthetic coolants, the current problems regarding availability and prices of these synthetic agents, CO2 is a good alternative. CO2 has no negative influence on the greenhouse effect and the environment. Besides the good cool-technical characteristics, CO2 has an advantageous energy usage, and can be used with standard components. All in all, it’s a very suitable solution for the future.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)76-5425734
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: