Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Expo Amazonica to generate over US$10 mln in business dealsPeru's leading Amazon rainforest produce trade event Expo Amazonica 2017 will bring together around 40 national and international buyers and 70 Peruvian exporters, the Exports and Tourism Promotion Board (PromPeru) informed on Monday. International buyers include representatives from France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In addition to coffee and cacao, Expo Amazonica will feature Amazon products like sacha inchi (a.k.a. Inca peanut), camu camu berries, lucuma, maca, quinoa, chia, kiwicha, mango and aguaje fruit.
The event's business roundtable is expected to generate over US$10 million in business deals.
This year's edition of Expo Amazonica will be hosted simultaneously in Tarapoto and Moyobamba cities (San Martin region) on August 10-13.
The event will feature 400 exhibitors, including associations of producers and artisans, as well as technology and services providers.
Expo Amazonica 2017 is organized by San Martin Regional Government in partnership with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Peru's State-run institutions.
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: