Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Expo Amazonica to generate over US$10 mln in business dealsPeru's leading Amazon rainforest produce trade event Expo Amazonica 2017 will bring together around 40 national and international buyers and 70 Peruvian exporters, the Exports and Tourism Promotion Board (PromPeru) informed on Monday. International buyers include representatives from France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In addition to coffee and cacao, Expo Amazonica will feature Amazon products like sacha inchi (a.k.a. Inca peanut), camu camu berries, lucuma, maca, quinoa, chia, kiwicha, mango and aguaje fruit.
The event's business roundtable is expected to generate over US$10 million in business deals.
This year's edition of Expo Amazonica will be hosted simultaneously in Tarapoto and Moyobamba cities (San Martin region) on August 10-13.
The event will feature 400 exhibitors, including associations of producers and artisans, as well as technology and services providers.
Expo Amazonica 2017 is organized by San Martin Regional Government in partnership with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Peru's State-run institutions.
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: