Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Agri Investment Fund sells shares in GreenyardAgri Investment Fund has sold its shares in Greenyard. The Belgian Agricultural Investment Fund sold its shares in the Belgian vegetable processing company to the Deprez family. This means the Deprez family now holds more than 50% of the interest in the business. Agri Investment Fund bought shares in PinguinLutosa in 2011, which later merged with Greenyard Foods.
The Deprez family bought Agri Investment Fund's 4% shares. This meant the family's interest in Greenyard amounted to 49.3%. Taking into consideration the 3.76% equity shares currently purchased by Greenyard, this purchase resulted in the Deprez family exceeding the 50% control threshold. This was done through their interests in Deprez Holding and Food Invest International.
Source: Greenyard Group
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: