Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Argentina to export lemons to Mexico for the first timeArgentina will be able to export lemons to Mexico for the first time after sanitary inspection agencies from the two countries reached a deal, Argentina's agriculture ministry said on Thursday.
Mexico became the third major export market this year to open to Argentina, the world's largest producer and exporter of lemons. President Mauricio Macri is seeking to reintegrate Latin America's No. 3 economy into world markets after more than a decade of trade barriers and isolation.
The United States allowed lemon imports from Argentina's main producing region for the first time in 16 years, beginning last May.
In June, Argentina shipped a cargo of lemons to neighbouring Brazil for the first time since 2009, the agricultural ministry said. Last year, Argentina exported nearly 280,000 tonnes of lemons worth some $289 million.
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: