Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Locra and Pura
Chinese tech company Cydiance launches two new data tracking linesChinese tech company Cydiance will soon launch two new lines of real-time data monitoring devices, called the Locra and Pura line, which the company will distribute worldwide. Both lines will be launched at the end of the month.
Locra and Pura
The Locra is a temperature data logger and real-time location tracking device. The device lasts for up to fifteen days. The Lorca Plus is equipped with a larger battery, and lasts for 6 days. The Pura line is equiped with an extra humidy sensor, tracking temperature, location as well as humidity levels.
“The new devices will be added to our existing product portfolio. We realised that our clients are searching for different, complementary solutions. For example, often one container is equipped with several temperature tracking devices. Not all of these devices would have to be equipped with a location tracking device. Now we offer our clients the possibility to purchase exactly the data monitoring they need. We can equip a container with a complete solution containing for example one real time device, as well as two offline devices. This will save costs for our clients,” according to Tina, one of Cydiance's founders.
The Pura and Locra real time devices are currently being tested in over fifteen countries worldwide before their full commercial release. The countries include Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the USA. For more information about the Lorca, as well as a full list of countries, click here.
The devices will be added to the company’s existing product portfolio of in-transit temperature data logging systems, which the company distributes in the US, Europe and on the upcoming market of Mainland China.
For more information:
Tel: +86 21 6034 8000
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: