Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Rui Xue Global
Development of modern greenhouses for the Chinese market
"As the first company to offer complete high tech horticultural production programs, Beijing Rui Xue Global, founded in 2002, works to offer its customers high benefit horticultural production solutions and expert technology services. The company is based on modern horticulture, and devotes itself to technological innovation, development, sales and service, and its business can be divided into four main areas: agricultural facilities, biotechnology, food safety and green cities, covering designing and building greenhouses, supplying high tech greenhouse equipment, designing agricultural fields, supplying sprouts, agricultural resources (such as high tech shading products, tomato facilities, and pest repellents), technology management, and technological training and support," says doctor Huang from Beijing Rui Xue Global Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Rui Xue Global's four main areas of expertise
Industrialized, standardized, cycled vegetable production
"Because people's quality of life is improving, they are also focusing more on food safety. Rui Xue Global uses Dutch methods, European standards, and only selects excellent, natural tomato breeds from all over the world, to offer the customer safe, and tasty tomatoes; simultaneously, to satisfy the demand for high quality tailflowers, we offer Dutch AVO tailflower sprouts, tailflower pots and cut flowers."
Tide style seedbed irrigation system
"Building greenhouses in China started many years ago, but because of a lag in hardware equipment and insufficiently experienced personnel, many companies have failed before finally succeeding. After observing the market for a long time, and investing a lot of money, we learned our lessons from our predecessors, and constructed different, modern greenhouses in many places all over China. All our greenhouses use advanced equipment that we have brought in from abroad. Simultaneously, we have hired Dutch experts in the field to teach the personnel in China."
Carbon dioxide fertilizer system
"Because of the technological improvements and constant economic development, more and more farmers see the necessity of going from traditional to modern agricultural systems. At the same time, the government has already invested a lot of money in high tech to promote innovation and development in the agricultural industry. Private companies that want to invest in the bright future of greenhouse market development can count on strong support from the industry. Accordingly, our customer base has switched in the past few years from government to private companies."
Temperature control system for greenhouses
"The implementation of greenhouses depends on investments and market demand. Currently, the most common product that is grown in our greenhouses is tomatoes. Compared to the south, there are a lot more greenhouses in the northern regions. This is mainly because the winters in the north are very cold. When the temperature is low, the greenhouses can better guarantee the production demand for fruit. At the moment, we are exporting a part of our products abroad, but we have realized that we do not have a very good understanding of the foreign customers and the market developments. That is why we are not offering our technological services to the foreign market yet. Of course, we are exploring the possibilities abroad, and are looking forward to collaborating with experts to improve."
Beijing Rui Xue Global Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 10 8289 6298-813
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: