Job offersmore »
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Moxxy Marketing wins four American packaging Design Awards
Moxxy Marketing has been honored with four American Packaging Design Awards by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) for their work on the Josie's Organics brand of value-added salads and fresh-cut vegetables.
The four Moxxy design projects recognized with 2017 American Packaging Design Awards are:
- Josie's Organics Vegetable Medley: bags and display-ready cartons
- Josie's Organics Sweet Kale Chopped Salad: bags and display-ready cartons
- Josie's Organics Asian Chopped Salad: bags and display-ready cartons
- Josie's Organics Baby Leaf Lettuces and Salad Blends: clamshell labels
Asian chopped salad
Baby Leaf Lettuces and Salad Blends
Moxxy's packaging designs—bags, display-ready cartons (DRCs) and clamshell labels—were chosen from more than 2,000 entries to this renowned annual awards competition.
"It's always a thrill to have our work recognized by the creative leaders of our industry," said Karen Nardozza, president of Moxxy. "But the even greater joy is knowing we're helping our client build a premier retail brand. Those Josie's Organics bags and DRCs don't just jump out at you in the produce department—they can be seen from across the store! Now that's attention-getting packaging design."
Moxxy has received numerous awards from national and international competitions for their work on the Josie's Organics brand. Prior awards have recognized design and communications excellence for the Josie's Organics website, videos, product packaging, ad campaign, and trade show displays.
"Package design and related disciplines are increasingly the difference-makers in advancing the brand and influencing the purchasing decision," said GDUSA. "Our annual competition celebrates attractive graphics, of course, but more importantly the power of design to forge an emotional link with the buyer at the moment of truth."
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: