Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Investigation confirms Pichuberry’s fraud with organic certification
In March of this year, FreshPlaza published an article about fraud with the organic certification of goldenberries. A company called Pichuberry was selling organic goldenberries under the certification of Andes Fruits Colombia.
After investigation, the USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) confirmed that Pichuberry has indeed used a fraudulent organic document for its conventional goldenberries. Pichuberry has falsely included Andes Export Company in the certification.
“Andes Export Company is certified by CERES and is an operation in good standing,” according to a statement from AMS’s National Organic Program (NOP). “Andes Export is not responsible for the alteration of this certificate.”
On its Fraudulent Organic Certificates website, the NOP publicly announces a list of information about fraudulent certificates.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: