Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Jeff Church to participate in 4th Tour de Fresh
Church Brothers Farms active in PMA Foodservice Conference
Church Brothers Farms, a grower-owned processor/shipper of a line of fresh vegetable and salads for the foodservice channel will participate in several activities leading up and related to, the PMA Foodservice Conference and Expo in Monterey.
To start the weekend, Jeff Church, vice president of sales, will participate for the fourth year in the Tour de Fresh 2017, a 275-mile bike ride from Pismo Beach to Monterey to raise money for school salad bars.
During the week prior to the PMA Expo; the company will hold field and plant tours including its innovative Clean Power Station, a cogeneration system. On Saturday, July 29, Church Brothers Farms is sponsoring the Saturday opening education session with Technomics, presenting the “State of the Foodservice,” report. Later that day, the company will host the Church Brothers Farms’ Ranch Party, an annual private party to thank customers for their support.
“The family ranch party tradition is part of the Church Brothers’ legacy in the Salinas Valley,” said Kori Tuggle, vice president of marketing. “Our customers and trade partners look forward to it all year; we use the opportunity to showcase our products and say thank you for your support.”
At the PMA Foodservice Expo on Sunday, July 30, the company will showcase its line of commodities and value-added packs created specifically for the foodservice channel in booth 1101 including its cleaned and cored Chef Ready Bell Peppers. The value added red and green bell peppers have the top and seeds removed to offer consistent quality, size uniformity and convenience. The new to market format reduces food waste, labor and freight costs because of its longer shelf life than traditional peppers; and may be stored from 34 degrees to 38 degrees.
Church Brothers Farms
Publication date: 7/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: