Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
IFCO wins German Reusable Packaging Solutions AwardIFCO has won Worldwide business Review's 2017 German Enterprise Award in the category Leading Experts in Reusable Packaging Solutions. The aim of the Enterprise Awards is to recognize companies and persons worldwide for achievements in their respective industries and markets.
The 25 year old IFCO is a global provider of reusable packaging solutions for fresh foods, serving customers in over 50 countries worldwide and operates a global pool of over 270 million Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
Wolfgang Orgeldinger, CEO of IFCO, said: “Looking ahead, IFCO will continue to expand our solutions for fresh foods. Today, the vast majority of our business serves the fresh fruit and vegetable industry, but our customers are increasingly asking us for solutions which can bring the same benefits of lower costs, lower environmental footprint, and better product protection to other fresh foods."
"These include meat and poultry, eggs, dairy, seafood, and bakery products. In addition, we will continue to expand geographically to meet the needs of our customers around the world."
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +1 813 463 4124
Publication date: 7/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: