Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales down 6% in June
Bio Planet's sales for the month of June 2017 were worth 8.3 million zloty (about 1.97 million Euro); 6% less than in the same month of 2016, when sales reached a value of 8.8 million zloty (about 2.09 million Euro).
This drop was the result of several factors, one of which being the number of trading days in the month, which was higher in 2016 (22 working days in 2016, compared to 21 working days in 2017), reports the company's management in the statement.
Bio Planet assumes that in the coming months it will return to positive dynamics in relation to similar months of previous years.
Bio Planet S.A. is one of the leaders of the Polish market in the field of packaging and distribution of organic foods. The company also sells on foreign markets. An important part of the range consists of products sold under the brand name Bio Planet. Since its inception, the company has been offering organic products that are certified by official certification bodies. The key customers of the company are about 900 specialty shops across Poland.
Publication date: 7/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: