Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Select US starbucks locations add vegan food optionCoffeehouse giant Starbucks launched a new vegan food option at select United States locations this week. The new grab-and-go option, Vegan Lentils & Vegetables Protein Bowl with Brown Rice, comes with butternut squash, roasted tomatoes, and sunflower seeds, and is served with a side of lemon-tahini dressing.
Availability is currently limited to select locations in San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, DC.
“This new bowl is also an excellent source of protein, and has more than one cup of fruits and vegetables, and is certified vegan,” a spokesperson for Starbucks stated in a press release.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: