Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Billa voted Bulgaria’s favourite retailer for second consecutive year
For the second consecutive year, Bulgarians have chosen BILLA as their favourite retail chain in the "MY LOVE MARKS" ranking; an expression of consumers’ preferences for particular brands in various industries. According to the organisers, over 30,000 people voted for their favourite brands. The voting went through three stages, with the brands with the highest number of consumer votes reaching the last round. BILLA was also awarded in the "Favourite Employer" category, where it took third place. The company provides over 4,300 jobs.
"We are extremely happy that users have voted BILLA as their favourite retail chain for the second consecutive year. We constantly strive to offer quality products and an impeccable service to make shopping in our stores a pleasant experience. The award shows that we are succeeding in achieving this goal. We thank consumers for choosing BILLA again. We will continue to work with the same enthusiasm in order to meet their high expectations," commented Boyko Sachanski, Manager of BILLA Bulgaria.
The award is especially valuable to the company, as the "MY LOVE MARKS" rating is not decided by a jury, but depends only on customer preferences. This reflects the attitudes of users to brands in different categories.
The award from "MY LOVE MARKS" is yet another accolade for BILLA Bulgaria. The company was also highly rated in an independent market survey by the Swiss organization ICERTIAS and became the first retail chain in Bulgaria to receive the prestigious "Customer Friend" award. The distinction is the result of BILLA's successful policy towards its users and employees, as well as its strong social commitment.
Another important achievement for the retail chain is its remarkable climb in the "Capital" newspaper ranking of "The Biggest 100 Bulgarian Companies". BILLA currently ranks 21st, compared to the 31st position reached last year. In 2016, the chain also saw an impressive 15.05% growth.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: