Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Food Automation presents Tramper tray sealer at Foodpro SydneyLast year, Tramper Technology debuted their automatic tray sealing line for the packing of salad bowls in the Australian market. They explain that the success of this project has given Food Automation an extra spark, driving them onwards to present these packaging solutions to a greater audience at the upcoming Foodpro exhibition in Sydney.
At the Foodpro, an operating top sealing line will be presented by Food Automation, suitable for the fully automatic denesting, filling and sealing of many different types of trays. During the show, the ease of operation and changing over to another tray format will be demonstrated.
The Foodpro exhibition will be held from July 16 to 19, at the International Convention Center in Sydney. Those interested can find the company at stand J55.
For more information:
Mob: +61 (0) 4 27 56 56 58
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: