Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
EB Obstland Dürrweitzschen AG
New Obstland-Board in office
Starting on the first of July, Jan Kalbitz and Mathias Möbius are now the new members of the board, working beside the 'old chairmen' Gerd Kalbitz and Heiner Hellfritzsch, leading the Obstland Dürrweitzschen AG. The men superseded the interim board, which was put in place after the unexpected dismissal of the former chairman Michael Erlecke on May 2nd of last year.
This quartet will reign at Obstland for two months, during this time Gerd Kalbitz and Heiner Hellfritzsch will conduct a smooth handover of their positions and return to their retirement at the end of August.
Jan Kalbitz and Mathias Möbius were both appointed and authorized to represent the board of Obstland Dürrweitzschen AG by the supervisory board on December 14th, 2016. They were notarially added into the commercial register by Andreas Preißler in Döbeln on Friday.
Kalbitz Junior - graduate agricultural engineer - is going to take care of the agricultural interests of the company in the future. Since 2004 he had shown his talents at the Bio-Obst GmbH Baderitz.
With his degree as a business economist, Mathias Möbius is mostly going to be in charge of the economic and finance aspects of the company.
On the 30th of June, 2017 the two new chairmen of Obstland Jan Kalbitz (le.). and Mathias Möbius (ri.) were signed into the commercial register by chairman Heiner Hellfritzsch at the notary's office of Andreas Preißler in Döbeln.
After moving into their offices at the Obstland AG headquarters in Dürrweitzschen on July 3rd, they were officially welcomed by chairman of the board Michael Heckel and inaugurated. Aside from his welcome, he also delivered the expecatations that the supervisory has for the new leaders. All of the managers of Obstland-subsidiaries, the managers of the holding company and both acting former board members were present. The new leaders used the opportunity to tell everyone in short about their ideas for the future development of the Obstland Group. Both new appointees assured them that they will do everything in their power to continue on the successful road that has been taken by Obstland Dürrweitzschen AG.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: