Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Pro-Lite to feature Felix Instruments at Fruit Focus UK 2017
Pro-Lite Technology, a supplier of specialist equipment for measuring light and the optical properties of materials, will be at Fruit Focus UK 2017, featuring Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science Instruments for demonstration. Pro-Lite is partnering with Felix Instruments to provide portable Gas Analyzers and NIR Produce Quality Meters for pre- and post-harvest applications.
Optical spectroscopy has a broad range of applications and is increasingly being applied to agricultural and environmental measurements. In agricultural environments, plants and crops exhibit spectral characteristics that can be used to improve yield or to determine produce quality or other characteristics.
F-750 Produce Quality Meter
Pro-Lite Technology will have the Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter is a valuable tool with a long and successful history as a non-destructive tool for determining mango maturity and optimizing harvest timing.
Also available for demonstration will be the F-920 Check it! Gas Analyzer. The F-920 Check It! Gas Analyzer is a device that rapidly measures CO2 and O2 from 0-100%. Designed for QA personnel to take precise and speedy measurements of CO2 and O2, the Check It! displays results in less than 6 seconds and has a sampling volume of 6.5 mL.
Please find Nick Barnett at the Pro-Lite Technology table at booth #511 for a hands-on demonstration of these instruments!
Nick Barnett (Oxford, UK)
Mob: +44 (0)7790883501
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: