Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hardie’s Fresh Foods earns Safe Quality Food Level 2 certification in Texas
Hardie’s Fresh Foods is proud to announce that it has earned its Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 2 certification at all four warehouses in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, Texas.
Recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), the SQF certification is a worldwide initiative that provides the standard of providing the safest foods to consumers. Very few companies achieve Level 2 certification within four locations throughout the state, making Hardie’s Fresh Foods one of the most reputable foodservice distributors in Texas.
To further its commitment to educating more than five hundred employees, Hardie’s Fresh Foods recently held its annual Safety Week to share the long-lasting impact that the SQF Level 2 standards have with the restaurants it serves. SQF standards require rigorous testing, including audits that measure traceability and safety standards. Using these standards, Hardie’s Fresh Foods is able to give its customers confidence in the food safety of the fresh foods they are serving.
“Our chef partners choose Hardie’s Fresh Foods because of our unprecedented commitment to safety and quality – their guests demand it, and we deliver on it,” said Tony Stachurski, vice president of corporate procurement from Hardie’s Fresh Foods. “Our SQF certification is just the beginning in our long-term commitment to providing the safest, best tasting fresh foods to restaurants throughout Texas.”
“I love working with Hardie’s Fresh Foods because of the standard of excellence they provide – they’re on time, friendly, and efficient,” said Suki Otsuki, executive chef with Mudhen Meat and Greens. “I can trust that every delivery that comes to my restaurant has been ‘stamped’ by Hardie’s quality and safety standards and will be the freshest foods to serve my guests.”
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: