Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole GO Berries! wins United Fresh Best Packaging AwardDole GO Berries!, were awarded Best New Packaging as part of the Produce Innovation Awards at United Fresh 2017, an expo dedicated to innovation in produce and fresh foods.
The berries utilize Sonoco's packaging which come in 3-packs, snack-sized containers that were meant to offer convenience to buyers. The ventilated packaging promotes increased airflow, keeping the berries cool but also making it easier for washing.
"Our latest solution for Dole is exciting because it's a great way for consumers to take fresh and healthy food on the go," Pete Gioldasis, director of marketing, Sonoco said.
Dole GO Berries! was one of 46 United Fresh Produce Association Innovation Award finalists displayed at the United Fresh ConferenceJune 14-15, in Chicago, and attendees voted to determine the winners in five categories.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: