Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Marketing education and training for produce professionals
Registration now open for Fresh Marketing Academy™
Fresh Marketing Academy™, formerly Digital Marketing University, presented by Idea Garden Marketing, kicks off its third marketing training program tailored to the produce industry on August 1.
Through a five-week webinar series, attendees will be trained in all areas of marketing including social media, website design, search engine optimization, online advertising and email marketing. All the course material is produce industry-specific and geared towards reaching consumers, increasing brand awareness and ultimately, impacting sales.
“We continue to receive very positive feedback on this industry-focused marketing training program,” said John Avola, course instructor and President of Idea Garden Marketing. “Past graduates who have implemented marketing changes learned in the program have seen tangible ROI, which keeps us excited about providing this impactful educational resource each year.”
John Avola’s extensive digital marketing background includes the strategic development and execution of high-performing social media, traditional and digital marketing campaigns; new brand development and launches; and website design and development.
“The class was awesome and very helpful - I wish I could sign up for it over and over!” explained Ashleigh Lombardi of Braga Fresh Family Farms, and a Fresh Marketing Academy™ graduate.
Weekly one-hour interactive webinars will be hosted every Tuesday starting August 1 and concluding on August 29, 2017. Classes are recorded for later viewing for those who cannot attend the scheduled dates. Only one registration is required per company for all employees to participate in the program. All resources and materials are included.
Idea Garden Marketing
Publication date: 7/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: