Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chemistry teacher makes an ingredients label for bananasIngredient labels can cause a lot of controversy in products with many of the complicated sounding chemicals coming across with a certain stigma, as if a strange name makes it unhealthy.
Australian chemistry teacher James Kennedy is looking to dispel this myth that chemicals are bad for us, reminding consumers that everything is made of chemicals, whether made in a lab or coming naturally from inside a fruit or vegetable.
To prove his point, he created a graphic that shows the ingredients list for natural products like bananas, lemons and cherries among others.
Publication date: 7/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: