Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chemistry teacher makes an ingredients label for bananasIngredient labels can cause a lot of controversy in products with many of the complicated sounding chemicals coming across with a certain stigma, as if a strange name makes it unhealthy.
Australian chemistry teacher James Kennedy is looking to dispel this myth that chemicals are bad for us, reminding consumers that everything is made of chemicals, whether made in a lab or coming naturally from inside a fruit or vegetable.
To prove his point, he created a graphic that shows the ingredients list for natural products like bananas, lemons and cherries among others.
Publication date: 7/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: