Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
- Business Development Manager Horticulture LED CEE / Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Graham urges Florida to stop possible ban on US orange juice importsFormer US congresswoman Gwen Graham is calling on Florida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam to defend Florida orange juice if President Donald Trump triggers a trade war with European allies, Graham’s campaign said in a Friday email.
This came after news broke out that the European Union is considering banning imports of American orange juice if Trump moves forward with a plan to start a steel trade war.
“Orange juice is … absolutely vital to Florida’s agriculture industry and our state’s economy,” Graham said in a statement. “Adam Putnam needs to put Florida first, pick up the phone, call his friend Donald Trump and defend our state’s jobs,” she said.
Publication date: 7/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: