Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
- Business Development Manager Horticulture LED CEE / Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The world is wearing watermelons this year
Beach stripes, floral prints, bodysuits, swimsuits... many trends are flooding the streets this summer, although none as bold as the one now circulating on social networks, especially on Instagram.
It's the watermelon dress - a challenge that consists of cutting a piece of watermelon into the shape of a dress and taking a photograph from a certain perspective that creates an optical illusion in which people seem to be wearing a garment made out of this fruit.
The challenge started in Italy and the United States but aspires to become a worldwide trend. This new viral challenge aims to have the success that other challenges, like the famous mannequin challenge or the 'floor is lava' challenge, have had.
Summer style, princess dresses or even trousers... Watermelon is a 'cloth' with multiple possibilities.
Enjoy the photo gallery here.
Publication date: 7/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: