Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Partnership makes Anuga FoodTec more appealing for fruit juice industryAnuga FoodTec and the International Fruit and Vegetable Juice Association (IFU) have agreed on an extensive partnership.
The package of measures encompasses both communicative aspects as well as an increased presence at Anuga FoodTec 2018. The aim of the cooperation is to offer representatives from the fruit juice industry an attractive platform and create added value to the show, which will be held in Cologne, Germany.
The cooperation includes the presentation of a technical workshop by the IFU called “For the Juice Industry. From the Industry Experts.” It will offer a forum for up to 20 presentations by companies, laboratories and research institutes, which not only offer an exchange between CEOs and senior management, but also between employees from the research and development, quality assurance and supply chain management departments. Themes addressed will include among others production, microbiology, quality and corporate social responsibility.
The IFU will be represented with an exhibition stand at the show. Anuga FoodTec will also be present at selected events of the IFU. In terms of communications, the partners will support each other via a mutual content exchange as well as carrying out sponsoring campaigns of individual formats. It is also planned mid-term to place events of the IFU in further trade fairs from Koelnmesse’s Global Competence in Food and FoodTec brands.
The next Anuga FoodTec will take place from 20 to 23 March 2018 in Cologne. The trade fair is jointly organized by Koelnmesse and the German Agricultural Society (DLG).
Further Information is available at: http://www.global-competence.net/food/
Publication date: 7/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: