Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TOMRA launches new website for KoreaTOMRA Sorting Food, the worldwide leader in sorting and peeling equipment, has launched a Korean language website, which provides a dynamic online resource for its Korean-speaking customers.
The new website, www.tomra.com/ko/food, provides visitors with an insight into TOMRA’s product innovations, latest news and event updates.
Users can also download Korean-language product brochures and watch the machines in action on TOMRA's video channel.
Thomas Molnar, global sales & marketing communications director at TOMRA Sorting says, “We are delighted to launch the Korean-language version of the TOMRA website to support our increasing client base and demand for sorting and peeling machines on the Korean peninsula.”
“Our Korean customers can now navigate our responsive website with ease and enjoy dedicated support by our Korean support team.”
TOMRA now has a total of fourteen websites in different languages with additional languages in the pipeline, as the company strives to meet the demands of its customers in the competitive European, American and Asian markets.
Publication date: 7/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: