Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TOMRA launches new website for KoreaTOMRA Sorting Food, the worldwide leader in sorting and peeling equipment, has launched a Korean language website, which provides a dynamic online resource for its Korean-speaking customers.
The new website, www.tomra.com/ko/food, provides visitors with an insight into TOMRA’s product innovations, latest news and event updates.
Users can also download Korean-language product brochures and watch the machines in action on TOMRA's video channel.
Thomas Molnar, global sales & marketing communications director at TOMRA Sorting says, “We are delighted to launch the Korean-language version of the TOMRA website to support our increasing client base and demand for sorting and peeling machines on the Korean peninsula.”
“Our Korean customers can now navigate our responsive website with ease and enjoy dedicated support by our Korean support team.”
TOMRA now has a total of fourteen websites in different languages with additional languages in the pipeline, as the company strives to meet the demands of its customers in the competitive European, American and Asian markets.
Publication date: 7/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: