Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- The new Spring Sunshine mandarin could be the world's tastiest
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Chinese solar farm that is shaped like a pandaPanda Green Energy Group, formerly known as “United Photovoltaics Group ” has announced that the world’s first Panda Power Plant in Datong Shanxi was officially connected to the grid.
Datong Panda Power Plant has an aggregate install capacity of 100MW, of which the first phase 50MW project has already been successfully connected to the grid. Panda Green Energy launched the innovative project to construct the Panda Power Plant in May 2016, and signed a cooperation agreement with the United Nations Development Program on 1 September.
Datong Panda Power Plant is the starting point of the Panda Green Energy’s global layout on the Panda Power Plant project. A 100MW Panda Power Plant can provide 3.2 billion kWh of green electricity over 25 years, equivalent to saving 1.056 million tons of coal, or reducing 2.74 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions.
In the next five years, Panda Green Energy will carry out the “Panda 100 Program”, build Panda Power Plants along the “Belt and Road” countries and areas, and bring in integrated multi-energy green ecological solutions.
For more information: www.pandagreen.com
Publication date: 7/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: