Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan's imports from Davao, Philippines reach $37m led by bananas & pineapplesJapan was Davao Region's second export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $59.54 million. Top export products sent to Japan from the region during the first quarter were bananas ($41.83 million) and pineapples ($7.19 million).
Exports made to China amounted to $37.30 million with bananas ($20.85 million), pineapples ($6.68 million), and natural rubber ($125,505) as the top export commodities.
Rounding up the five major export markets of the Davao Region is Korea at $29.75 million with bananas ($20.04 million), coconut crude oil ($113,148), and pineapples ($3.95 million) as the top commodities exported to the East Asian country.
The Netherlands was Davao Region's top export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $73.37 million. However, data from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in Davao showed that the region's number one export commodity to the Netherlands in the first quarter of this year were from the coconut (copra) crude oil at $69.10 million, which was an increase from the $6.46 million in same period last year.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: