Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan's imports from Davao, Philippines reach $37m led by bananas & pineapplesJapan was Davao Region's second export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $59.54 million. Top export products sent to Japan from the region during the first quarter were bananas ($41.83 million) and pineapples ($7.19 million).
Exports made to China amounted to $37.30 million with bananas ($20.85 million), pineapples ($6.68 million), and natural rubber ($125,505) as the top export commodities.
Rounding up the five major export markets of the Davao Region is Korea at $29.75 million with bananas ($20.04 million), coconut crude oil ($113,148), and pineapples ($3.95 million) as the top commodities exported to the East Asian country.
The Netherlands was Davao Region's top export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $73.37 million. However, data from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in Davao showed that the region's number one export commodity to the Netherlands in the first quarter of this year were from the coconut (copra) crude oil at $69.10 million, which was an increase from the $6.46 million in same period last year.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: