Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan's imports from Davao, Philippines reach $37m led by bananas & pineapplesJapan was Davao Region's second export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $59.54 million. Top export products sent to Japan from the region during the first quarter were bananas ($41.83 million) and pineapples ($7.19 million).
Exports made to China amounted to $37.30 million with bananas ($20.85 million), pineapples ($6.68 million), and natural rubber ($125,505) as the top export commodities.
Rounding up the five major export markets of the Davao Region is Korea at $29.75 million with bananas ($20.04 million), coconut crude oil ($113,148), and pineapples ($3.95 million) as the top commodities exported to the East Asian country.
The Netherlands was Davao Region's top export destination in the first quarter of 2017 with a value of $73.37 million. However, data from Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in Davao showed that the region's number one export commodity to the Netherlands in the first quarter of this year were from the coconut (copra) crude oil at $69.10 million, which was an increase from the $6.46 million in same period last year.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: