Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Polystyrene boxes keep grapes fresh
This year, A-grade Galletto grapes have been packaged in 5 and 7 kg polystyrene boxes. They replace the traditional wooden or carton packaging. Polystyrene boxes ensure that these quality grapes stay fresh during transportation and storage. This makes quality assurance during maritime transport, which LuBa Fresh has started with this year, possible as well.
"Customer reaction to the polystyrene packaging has been unanimously positive. The possibility of long-life bags in these boxes has also been met favourably. Giuseppe Auteri grapes, marketed under the Galletto label, are available in the Victoria and Black Magic varieties at the moment. They will be supplemented in mid-July by Italias and at the end of July by the Red Globe. If the weather stays good, Galletto grapes will be available until Christmas", says LuciŽn de Wit of LuBa Fresh.
For more information:
LuciŽn de Wit
Tel: +31 (0) 77-777 7715
Mob: +31 (0) 64 127 3443
Fax: +31 (0) 77-777 7725
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: