Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Earl’s Organic Produce & Crespo partner for new mango campaign in California
Mango Mania is poised to take Northern California by storm, leaving behind unsuspecting fruit lovers with a curious appetite for organic mangoes. The regional distribution partnership between Crespo Organic Mangoes and Earl’s Organic Produce will bring summer promotions on #MuchosMangoes.
The two-month summer campaign will bring a wave of mango-centric events for mango lovers in the bay area. Summer Mango Mania promotes organic mangoes, aiming to increase the allure and consumption of this fruit.
The campaign, hosted by Crespo Organic, is timed at peak production of the two largest Mexican mango-producing regions, Nayarit & Sinaloa.
The Earl’s/Crespo partnership has given Northern California a direct trade route to one of the most popular fruits of the world.
Between June 15th and August 15th, the Crespo & Earl’s partnership will hit the Bay Area’s favorite grocery stores with lower prices, coupled with interactive experiences, including: Mango Demos & Tastings, Crespo Organic Kitchen Tips & Tricks, Mango Recipes, Hands-on Cooking Classes, and #KidsCutMangoes& #ChooseYourCut demos.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +1 347 306 3286
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: