Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Earl’s Organic Produce & Crespo partner for new mango campaign in California
Mango Mania is poised to take Northern California by storm, leaving behind unsuspecting fruit lovers with a curious appetite for organic mangoes. The regional distribution partnership between Crespo Organic Mangoes and Earl’s Organic Produce will bring summer promotions on #MuchosMangoes.
The two-month summer campaign will bring a wave of mango-centric events for mango lovers in the bay area. Summer Mango Mania promotes organic mangoes, aiming to increase the allure and consumption of this fruit.
The campaign, hosted by Crespo Organic, is timed at peak production of the two largest Mexican mango-producing regions, Nayarit & Sinaloa.
The Earl’s/Crespo partnership has given Northern California a direct trade route to one of the most popular fruits of the world.
Between June 15th and August 15th, the Crespo & Earl’s partnership will hit the Bay Area’s favorite grocery stores with lower prices, coupled with interactive experiences, including: Mango Demos & Tastings, Crespo Organic Kitchen Tips & Tricks, Mango Recipes, Hands-on Cooking Classes, and #KidsCutMangoes& #ChooseYourCut demos.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +1 347 306 3286
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: