Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Redline Cooler announces MyProduce.com integration with Intuit Quickbooks
Redline Cooler has announced that its web-based warehouse management system, MyProduce.com will soon have full integration with Intuit QuickBooks accounting software.
MyProduce.com is designed specifically for the produce industry, helping increase operational efficiencies, and staff productivity, in large and small grower-shippers. This web-based subscription software helps streamline processes from receipt to packing, and through shipping.
The company states that it improves inventory visibility, stock rotation, shipping accuracy and even assures compliance with Walmart and other customer labeling requirements. The inclusion of Intuit QuickBooks integration will help automate order fulfillment for many of its users.
MyProduce.com helps our grower-shipper and distribution customers, simplify labor-intensive tasks. By adding QuickBooks integration, we enable users to ship orders by scanning pallets or cases, while capturing critical traceability information. MyProduce.com already incorporates key inventory, packing, and shipping functionality that were previously only available on RedLines higher end solutions. It is available at a low monthly cost, paying for itself from the very beginning said Todd Baggett, CEO of Redline Solutions.
For more information:
Tel: +1 408 562 1700
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: