Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LumiGrow brings smart horticultural lighting to FreshTEC Expo
LumiGrow, a company dealing in smart horticultural lighting, will be premiering their LED lighting and software suite at this year’s United FreshTEC Expo for the first time in Chicago on June 13th to 15th.
“United FreshTEC is the only show focused on innovation in fresh foods technologies, so we feel it’s crucial to be present so growers have a trusted lighting resource to engage when considering new technologies,” explains Jay Albere, VP of Sales and Marketing at LumiGrow.
“Light has such profound ability to boost food production performance, that when growers adjust other variables it’s always important to discuss how these changes will affect your lighting strategy. We’re really here to be a resource for growers looking to maximize their production potential.”
The United FreshTEC Expo highlights technologies beyond LED lighting automation, addressing other operational automation strategies, field harvesting and packing technologies, supply chain management, and food safety.
For more information:
Tel: +1 510 709 4437
Publication date: 6/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: