Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LumiGrow brings smart horticultural lighting to FreshTEC Expo
LumiGrow, a company dealing in smart horticultural lighting, will be premiering their LED lighting and software suite at this year’s United FreshTEC Expo for the first time in Chicago on June 13th to 15th.
“United FreshTEC is the only show focused on innovation in fresh foods technologies, so we feel it’s crucial to be present so growers have a trusted lighting resource to engage when considering new technologies,” explains Jay Albere, VP of Sales and Marketing at LumiGrow.
“Light has such profound ability to boost food production performance, that when growers adjust other variables it’s always important to discuss how these changes will affect your lighting strategy. We’re really here to be a resource for growers looking to maximize their production potential.”
The United FreshTEC Expo highlights technologies beyond LED lighting automation, addressing other operational automation strategies, field harvesting and packing technologies, supply chain management, and food safety.
For more information:
Tel: +1 510 709 4437
Publication date: 6/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: