Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Leamington Triathlon Weekend:
Canada (ON): Pure Flavor backs Kids of Steel
As part of their ongoing commitment to supporting healthy living, Pure Flavor® had the privilege of being the main sponsor for the Leamington Pure KIDS Triathlon Series. The event, which was a part of the annual Leamington Triathlon weekend featured Kids of Steel triathlon races for children throughout Windsor-Essex county ages 3-13. It was a successful event enjoyed by all involved with all proceeds going to Erie Shores Hospice.
“We are happy to have the opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle to the children in our community” states Jamie Moracci, President. “This race has truly become a great tradition where families can spend time together and kids can participate in physical activities in a fun environment.”
President and Chief Financial Officer, Jamie and Jeff Moracci’s family began this tradition over 20 years ago with several other families in the community. Pure Flavor® is thrilled with the continuous growth that we have noticed since the beginning of our involvement in the Leamington Triathlon Weekend several years ago. What began as a neighbourhood tradition is now a city-wide event welcoming hundreds of participants each year.
The Pure KIDS Triathlon Series will consist of 3 more races in surrounding cities over the next 2 months. Kids who participate in all 4 races will receive a Fitbit and a ballot for a chance to win a $500 Bicycle World gift card. Each participant in every race also will receive a free pass to Adventure Bay Family Water Park in Windsor, Ontario. To learn more and register for these races, visit our website at www.pure-flavor.com/purekids.
Pure Flavor® was excited to hand out our new kid-friendly Mini Munchies veggies to promote our commitment to fresh produce and a healthy diet to perfect an active lifestyle. The Pure KIDS Triathlon Series will continue to be a great opportunity to motivate children at an early age to live healthy and active lives.
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Sales Team
Pure Hothouse Foods®/Pure Flavor®
Phone: +1 519 326 8444
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: