Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Leamington Triathlon Weekend:
Canada (ON): Pure Flavor backs Kids of Steel
As part of their ongoing commitment to supporting healthy living, Pure Flavor® had the privilege of being the main sponsor for the Leamington Pure KIDS Triathlon Series. The event, which was a part of the annual Leamington Triathlon weekend featured Kids of Steel triathlon races for children throughout Windsor-Essex county ages 3-13. It was a successful event enjoyed by all involved with all proceeds going to Erie Shores Hospice.
“We are happy to have the opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle to the children in our community” states Jamie Moracci, President. “This race has truly become a great tradition where families can spend time together and kids can participate in physical activities in a fun environment.”
President and Chief Financial Officer, Jamie and Jeff Moracci’s family began this tradition over 20 years ago with several other families in the community. Pure Flavor® is thrilled with the continuous growth that we have noticed since the beginning of our involvement in the Leamington Triathlon Weekend several years ago. What began as a neighbourhood tradition is now a city-wide event welcoming hundreds of participants each year.
The Pure KIDS Triathlon Series will consist of 3 more races in surrounding cities over the next 2 months. Kids who participate in all 4 races will receive a Fitbit and a ballot for a chance to win a $500 Bicycle World gift card. Each participant in every race also will receive a free pass to Adventure Bay Family Water Park in Windsor, Ontario. To learn more and register for these races, visit our website at www.pure-flavor.com/purekids.
Pure Flavor® was excited to hand out our new kid-friendly Mini Munchies veggies to promote our commitment to fresh produce and a healthy diet to perfect an active lifestyle. The Pure KIDS Triathlon Series will continue to be a great opportunity to motivate children at an early age to live healthy and active lives.
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Sales Team
Pure Hothouse Foods®/Pure Flavor®
Phone: +1 519 326 8444
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: