Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Mission Produce promotes Stephen Fink to Director of Sales Planning
Oxnard-based Mission Produce today announced that the company has promoted Stephen Fink to Director of Sales Planning. Fink has been with Mission Produce for the past 5 years, most recently as a sales representative, after serving previously as an inventory analyst.
In his new position, Fink will work with Mission’s sales, operations and sourcing teams on overall demand management for the company, where he will manage the company’s short-and-intermediate-term sales planning activities. He will focus on ensuring optimal inventory levels at Mission’s nine North American distribution centers.
Fink says of his new role at Mission, “Mission has grown dramatically in the past few years, and our ability to service our customers as we grow is our highest priority. With my background in inventory management and sales, my goal is to improve our overall performance and satisfaction levels with our customer base.”
In his new role, Fink will report to Brent Scattini, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Mission. “We are adding depth in our sales management and planning processes with the goal of enhancing Mission’s leadership position in avocados. Managing demand at the customer level is a strategic area of focus for Mission, and this position will magnify our capabilities,” said Scattini.
Scattini continues, “Stephen has been an important member of the sales team at Mission, and has proven himself capable of handling both customer interaction and sales planning at the highest level. As the Director of Sales Planning, he will continue to have key account responsibility, but will support our business model in aligning demand and supply,” said Scattini.
For More Information:
Tel: +1 805 981 3650
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: