Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Wonderful® continues ‘American Ninja Warrior’ campaign Ninth season
NBC and POM Wonderful® today announced their continued partnership for the ninth season of “American Ninja Warrior.” In addition to on-air integrations, NBC will work with POM to brand the ongoing, popular digital editorial series, “Crashing the Course.” Hosted by Alex Weber, “Crashing the Course is a behind-the-scenes look at the show, what it takes to conquer the course and how every challenge is designed to be demanding. Seven episodes of “Crashing the Course” will appear over throughout the season and live in a co-branded destination on NBC.com/ANW.
“American Ninja Warrior” premieres June 12 on NBC (8 p.m. ET/PT).
“We’ve seen an insatiable appetite for ‘American Ninja Warrior’ across the networks and platforms of NBCUniversal,” said Mark Marshall, Executive Vice President, Entertainment Advertising Sales, NBCUniversal. “We’re excited to partner with POM Wonderful® for another season that continues to attract entire families as they sit down and root for their favorite Ninjas together."
In each POM co-branded episode of “Crashing the Course,” viewers can discover the secrets that push Ninja Warriors to their Crazy Healthy limits. The episodes will run between three and seven minutes in length and will include a “POM Tip of the Week.” These videos will receive promotion support from NBCUniversal social amplification.
“When tackling those insanely intense obstacles, Ninjas can fuel their bodies with POM Wonderful’s 100% Pomegranate Juice, an antioxidant superpower that is a good source of potassium,” said Adam Cooper, vice president of marketing, POM Wonderful. “We are thrilled to continue our partnership with ‘American Ninja Warrior’ because it embodies the essence of our ‘Crazy Healthy’ campaign, showcasing to viewers that if they feel so inspired to tackle the same tough challenges as the Ninjas, POM is the perfect drink to get them Crazy Healthy.”
Returning to “American Ninja Warrior” this season are the “POM Run of the Night” which will feature the Ninja who delivered the most jaw-dropping feats of strength, agility and speed navigating the obstacle course and “POM Post Run Interview” to keep up with contestants behind the scenes. Additional on-air mentions of the brand will be heard throughout the season and POM branding will be featured throughout courses in each episode.
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: