Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Ruth Campos-Martinez joins Curry & Company as Executive Director of Sales
Curry & Company is proud to announce the hiring of Ruth Campos-Martinez to their sales and marketing team. Campos-Martinez is based out of their Los Angeles office.
Campos-Martinez will help manage and develop key growth sales and procurement strategies primarily for Curry & Company’s conventional and organic berry sales, as well as play a key role in the development of grape, cherry, and apple exports. She brings a decade of produce experience, most recently as Export Division Manager for Giumarra Companies. Other experience at Giumarra included West Coast blueberry sales and being an Operations Manager.
According to Curry & Company President, Matt Curry, “Ruth has a fantastic reputation in the industry with both customers and growers. Her skill set and knowledge base, especially in the berry category, is a great addition to the Curry & Company team.”
Campos-Martinez will be a key member of the executive team and work closely with Curry & Company’s sales and marketing staff, growers, and operations team to help plan and implement sales, marketing, and new product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing, and new markets. Campos-Martinez will play a key role in expanding opportunities with other commodities through strategic partnerships.
“I wanted to take the last 10 years of my experience, as well as a fierce commitment to excellence, and implement it towards further expanding sales and procurement opportunities within the business," said Campos-Martinez. She continued, “My role at Curry & Company will allow me to achieve this goal. Curry & Company’s experience, unique model of service and strong growing presence in the industry is exciting. I'm very impressed by their recent double-digit growth, and thrilled to have the opportunity to bring additional energy and experience to the team. Contributing to the company’s future success as well as the many innovations we are working on will be very fulfilling.”
Curry & Co.
Publication date: 6/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: