Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Ruth Campos-Martinez joins Curry & Company as Executive Director of Sales
Curry & Company is proud to announce the hiring of Ruth Campos-Martinez to their sales and marketing team. Campos-Martinez is based out of their Los Angeles office.
Campos-Martinez will help manage and develop key growth sales and procurement strategies primarily for Curry & Company’s conventional and organic berry sales, as well as play a key role in the development of grape, cherry, and apple exports. She brings a decade of produce experience, most recently as Export Division Manager for Giumarra Companies. Other experience at Giumarra included West Coast blueberry sales and being an Operations Manager.
According to Curry & Company President, Matt Curry, “Ruth has a fantastic reputation in the industry with both customers and growers. Her skill set and knowledge base, especially in the berry category, is a great addition to the Curry & Company team.”
Campos-Martinez will be a key member of the executive team and work closely with Curry & Company’s sales and marketing staff, growers, and operations team to help plan and implement sales, marketing, and new product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing, and new markets. Campos-Martinez will play a key role in expanding opportunities with other commodities through strategic partnerships.
“I wanted to take the last 10 years of my experience, as well as a fierce commitment to excellence, and implement it towards further expanding sales and procurement opportunities within the business," said Campos-Martinez. She continued, “My role at Curry & Company will allow me to achieve this goal. Curry & Company’s experience, unique model of service and strong growing presence in the industry is exciting. I'm very impressed by their recent double-digit growth, and thrilled to have the opportunity to bring additional energy and experience to the team. Contributing to the company’s future success as well as the many innovations we are working on will be very fulfilling.”
Curry & Co.
Publication date: 6/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: