Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First Indian Alphonso mangoes land in China"Yesterday we received the first batch of Indian imported mangoes into China at the import port of Shenzhen, in Southern China. The batch consisted of 150 boxes of the famous Indian Alphonso mangoes, with a total weight about 500 kg," says Ms. Zhang, manager at Shenzhen Shi Chang-Chang E-commerce.
The team of Shenzhen Shi Chang-Chang E-commerce together with the Indian growers
Boxes full with Indian Alphonso mangoes
"The Alphonso mango is India's top mango variety. The fruit is available from the beginning of March until the end of August. The fruit is famous for its sweet taste and large size, which is also why we believe it will be widely popular in China. We have selected this particular grower to work with after visiting several orchards in India. We waited for the fruit to ripen and selected smaller sizes with thick pulp and dense flavours. We aim to keep the fruit as fresh as possible for our customers."
Individually wrapped Alphonso mangoes
Plump and juicy mango flesh
"This is the first batch of imported Indian mangoes. The aim is to introduce the fruit to our customers across China. Many of them will not have seen and tasted this variety before. Therefore we have organised tastings across China in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and a number of second tier cities. Our customers are supermarkets, online retailers and traders, and we want to give them all the support to market the fruit to the end consumer."
Just arrived in the port of Shenzhen
"We are a newly established and dynamic trading company and we want, through our careful selection of new products, to make our name on this market. We are very happy to open the channels for premium Indian mangoes into China."
Shenzhen Shi Chang Electronic Commerce Limited
Tel: +86 138 1892 0619
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: