Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China ratifies protocol for entry of Argentine grapes
Yesterday, as part of the State visit of Argentine President Mauricio Macri to China, the Minister of Agricultural Industry of Argentina, Ricardo Buryaile, and the Minister of Production, Francisco Cabrera, signed with their peers in China the Strategic Plan and Phytosanitary Protocol for the export of table grapes to China.
Minister of Production and Economic Development of San Juan, Andres Diaz Cano, said that this was the official ratification of the protocol signed last year and that was announced in San Juan with Chinese representatives, as this is the area where 90% of the total volume of Argentine grapes is produced as well as the main exporting zone.
In July 2016, the protocol that opened the Chinese market for Argentine table grapes was signed at the XX Meeting of the Joint China-Argentine Trade Economic Commission in Beijing.
The understanding was achieved by technicians of the National Health and Agricultural Food Quality Service (Senasa) and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (Aqsiq).
The request for access was filed in 2012, but the risk analysis of the Argentinian fruit began in 2013. Chinese technicians made an inspection visit in February 2015 and, since then, the countries began discussing the actual entry requirements.
Source: SiMFRUIT according to information from Senasa
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: