Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Brian Birdsall and Byron Ihnen
Vanguard International appoints new team members to Pride Packing Co.
Last week, the Vanguard International Group announced the acquisition of Washington-based Pride Packing. Now, the company has announced that Brian Birdsall, President, and Byron Ihnen, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, have joined the team at Pride Packing Co. in Wapato, Washington, along with Brett Calhoun, who will continue to serve as Pride’s General Manager and Vice President of Washington Farming Operations.
“With over nearly five decades between them, Brian and Byron have admirable operational and commercial accomplishments, and I know they will drive great success for our company, employees, and customers alongside Brett,” said Craig Stauffer, CEO Vanguard. “They have proven to be successful and trusted leaders, and I could not be more pleased about their appointments at this important time.”
“Leading Pride with Brett is an exciting next step for me and I look forward to all that we will accomplish together with the Pride team,” says Brian Birdsall, who comes to Pride Packing Co with over 30 years of Senior Washington State Fruit Industry Management experience, including CEO and CFO responsibilities.
Byron Ihnen comes to Pride with deep industry experience and has previously held senior roles at Yakima Fresh, PAC Marketing, and Hansen Fruit. “I am excited and honored to take on this role to help accelerate our marketing and sales priorities to drive sustainable growth and customer satisfaction,” says Ihnen.
Brett Calhoun will continue as Pride’s General Manager and Vice President of Washington Farming Operations. “Continuing to grow our team and our operation here in Washington means great things for our future and we are all looking forward to getting to work and seeing it all come to fruition.”
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: