- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
“Making Portuguese chestnuts known throughout Europe”
Frusantos has 35 years of experience in the production and trade of these products. The CEO of FRUSANTOS believes that: “We are a family company. We’re active in Portugal, and we mostly supply to supermarkets. Besides, we export to countries such as Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Brazil and the US. Additionally, we are looking for new partners who want to work together to develop new markets. That’s why we were present at the Macfrut from 10 to 12 May."
New brand – Saudade
Saudade – Flavours from the heart – a Portuguese word without translation, with worldwide recognition, with a strong and relational personality that characterizes Portugal so well; it is the brand that shapes and identifies out products, most of them seasonal, with characteristics, quality and flavour that awaken the saudade and take us back to great memories and universal sentiments, experienceable and accessible to all. This is what happens with the chestnut, the olive oil and many of the other products. "For the export, we want to come out with our new brand, “Saudade” for all our products. We are looking forward and motivated to expanding our trade.”, says Tozé Santos.
For more information:
Frusantos – Frutos Selecionados, S.A.
Parque Industrial de Ferreirim, Lt 34
3640 - 100 Ferreirim
Sernancelhe - Portugal
T: +351 254 595 821
F: +351 254 559 099
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 Chile is starting to use bees to increase the flowering of almond trees
- 10/11/2018 Date harvest yields close to expected results
- 10/08/2018 "Customers want to know what's in it and what's on it"
- 10/08/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/02/2018 Ukraine walnut exports reach $100.8 million
- 09/27/2018 "Snack figs are very popular"
- 09/25/2018 Egypt starts planting two million palm trees of new types
- 09/21/2018 Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report
- 08/30/2018 Chile: Internal consumption of dehydrated plum grows
- 08/28/2018 'Costa Rican pineapple rings popular with health-conscious consumers''
- 08/24/2018 US Nuts - Less competition under new Japan Free Trade Agreements